Attorney Virginia Lucci – Montgomery, Alabama, Trial Lawyer
At the Lucci Law Firm, we are committed to bringing knowledge and passion to the pursuit of successful legal results. We work in a broad range of practice areas to better serve you. We offer experienced legal representation as we strive to secure your acquittal or reduced sentence, your financial recovery, and speedy and efficient proceedings.
Lucci Law Firm. Committed to the Pursuit of Successful Results.
Virginia Lucci brings her varied legal background to each case she accepts.
- She graduated from The University of Alabama Law School in 2002
- Has worked for the Alabama Attorney General’s office
- Has served as a municipal judge in Southside, Alabama
- Has interned for Jeanine Pirro in Westchester County, New York
- Was a member of the executive committee for the Montgomery Junior League
- Served on the board of directors of Montgomery’s own Fitzgerald Museum
The Lucci Law Firm provides experienced and creative legal representation in family law (including divorce and child custody), adoption (interstate adoption, criminal defense), bankruptcy, and Social Security Disability law. We are committed to protecting and promoting your rights. In a recent case, we completed an interstate adoption allowing a family in another state to adopt a child in need from Alabama. We work diligently and fight fiercely on each matter that we handle to build the case and defend our client. If you have questions regarding a legal matter, we have answers.
We are available for weekday, evening and weekend appointments, and are available by phone at all times to our current clients. We are conveniently located in downtown Montgomery near the county courthouse. Attorney Virginia Lucci speaks fluent French and serves clients in the Montgomery, Alabama, area, including Maxwell and Gunter Air Force bases.